Errors with identity or location verification are typically related to insufficient documents or data.
If you’ve received a message saying that additional identity verification is needed, IDComply is having difficulty verifying your identity. For more information, please see this article.
If you are receiving a location verification error, GeoComply may be unable to locate your device location. Try the following steps to confirm your location:
- Connect to a WiFi network (if available)
- If using cellular data, turn on airplane mode, then turn it off to reset your location and connection
- Confirm your IP address and location at whatismyip.com
- If the location shown is different from your current location, contact your internet service provider for assistance
- Once you’ve confirmed your location details, try verifying your account again
If you’ve tried the above steps and are still having trouble verifying your location, please click or tap Chat below to speak with our customer service team.