Future wagers are wagers for events that aren't taking place for some time. Examples of futures include picking the league champion, the MVP, and more.
Future wagers are offered in advance of and throughout sports seasons and are adjusted as the season plays out.
Where do I find futures wagers?
To find available futures, first, select a sport:
- If you're on the web, these can be found along the left side of your screen
- If you're playing on a mobile device, find available sports by tapping the three horizontal lines in the top-left corner
Next, select Futures to see all available futures bets for that sport.
How do the odds work for futures?
The odds displayed for futures are what you could win based on a $100 wager if the outcome you selected occurs.
For example, if you wager $100 on the Seattle Mariners at (+3750) to win the World Series and that occurs, you would win $3,750.
You may see a negative number displayed as the odds for some futures. In these cases, the number represents the amount you would need to wager in order to win $100.
For example, if you wager $1,200 on Norwich City at (-1200) to finish at the bottom of the Premier League table, if that occurs, you would win $100.
How do I place a future wager?
To place a future wager:
- Select an outcome
- Enter the amount you would like to wager on that outcome
- Reminder: Futures odds are based on a $100 wager; you can wager less, however, any potential winnings would also be less
- Select Accept all line and/or odds changes
- This is to agree to any changes in odds that occur while creating your bet slip
- If this is not selected, your wager will not go through if the odds change while creating your bet slip
- Finally, review your wager, and if satisfied, select Place bet